Sunday, October 19, 2008

This is Hollywood playing in on the current election. As much as I would like to think that they shouldn't they have influence, so it is up to them if they want to use it or not. I know I would, so I can't get to upset about it. This video has been viewed over 6,000,000 times, which shows how far about 45 minutes can go, so long as it is put together well. I think this is a testiment to an old proverb, 'Hot blond plus funny script = youtube gold' OK, I guess its not a proverb, but the Paris Hilton video was the same kinda thing and she had 175 million in week. It's really amazing how different YouTube has made our world (well, at least mine)
See more Hayden Panettiere videos at Funny or Die


And a funny play on everything by Hollywood again....

(I think they have to much time on their hands)

See more Natalie Portman videos at Funny or Die

No comments: